Company Name: PALLETIZE GREEN TECH PVT LTD
DIPP NO. DIPP48108
About: We at Palletize adopting a circular economy approach, has developed 100% bio-based, durable transportation pallets made from coconut husk. Worldwide only 15% of the coconut husk is reused, meaning the remaining 85% is burned or Landfilled. The current demand for imported timber pallets is 1.7 billion in Asia
To manufacture the pallets, we took inspiration from a method developed by the mother nature. The result is an environmentally friendly pallet that contains no synthetic solvents.
Sector : AGRICULTURE & ALLIED FIELDS
Year Incubated : 2022
Fund Raised: NO